Monday, December 28, 2015

So, How was your christmas?

Christmas just didn't feel like Christmas this year. It was warm, rainy, and it just seem weird to me. I guess thats how Christmas feels in Florida and California😜. Anyway, I had a pretty good Christmas... I can't complain.

I got to hang out with these 2 crazy nuts! They racked up..they got lots of stuff from Santa this year. The dog is not mine but that's Suzie Q. The kids love playing with her because she's so tiny.

I didn't do much cooking this year but I did get a couple nice gifts...VS robe, 2 watches, salior moon shirts, movies...I did pretty good this year, of course  Gabrielle  did better...lol
She loved her doll house Santa brought her, she was up till almost 2am playing with it. Of course it didn't help that I didn't finish building it till almost 11pm...lol but she loved it! Anyway I hope everyone had a great Christmas and  I wish you a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment